TBG 200 - Electric Stunner & Data Recorder
The Hubert HAAS TBG 200 humane-slaughter stunning device complies with EC Regulation No. 1099/2009 of 24/09/2009 and/or the national implementing provision for the animal protection slaughter regulation of 01/01/2013, as well as the current VDE (German association of electricians) regulations.
The TBG 200 represents quality “Made in Germany” and stands out due to its simple and safe handling. High-quality components and innovative technology ensure a long service life and high meat quality. The device can also be used for
emergency killing in the event of epidemic outbreaks.
TBG 200 - Electric Stunner with Built in Data Logger
- Rapid current increase in the 1st second to max. 2.3 A
- Visual and audible signal for minimum stunning time not reached
- Visual and audible signal of minimum stunning time reached
- Visual and audible signal for minimum current 1.3 A (for pigs) or 1.0 A (for sheep) not reached within the 1st second and/or not maintained throughout stunning time
- Integrated displays with voltage, current and frequency (V/A/Hz)
- Combined brain-heart stunning possible
- 3 stunning programmes for different animal species/sizes and operating modes
- Plastic casing or optional stainless steel casing
- Electronic high frequency with optimised stunning parameters for high meat quality
- Powerful 2.3 A transformer
- Integrated data recorder for monitoring parameters relevant to animal welfare: current strength (A), voltage (V), frequency (Hz) and minimum stunning time (sec.)
- USB stick for data logging/transfer
- Stainless steel stunning tongs with coiled cabel, special handles and copper
electrodes with centre spike for secure contact.
Data analysis software:
- The stunning parameters are analysed in the form of daily or monthly statistics showing date, time and various faults
- Individual animal data displayed as a graph, scale or table leaf.
- Dimensions: 400 x 225 x 300 mm
- Weight approx. 21 kg with wall mounting platee
- Protection class: II
- IP protection class: 65
- Mains connection: 230 V 50 Hz
- Slaughtering capacity: approx. 120 pigs/sheep per hour
- Current strength: 2.3 A
- Voltage: 250 V - 380 V