The Jarvis Model Buster IV (4) electrically powered bandsaw for splitting cattle, pigs and sows.
• Used in plants for splitting cattle (800 – 1050 lbs / 360 – 480 kg).
• Smaller and better handling for optimum performance in the most demanding applications (up to 180 beef / hour / saw).
• Superior blade life: 400 – 600 carcasses per blade.
• Best possible hygiene – spoked wheels, flat surfaced housings and completely opening doors – for fast, easy and complete cleaning.
• The drive system is oil bath lubricated for sustained trouble-free operation.
• Designed for the operator – ultra-thin rail for unobstructed vision and dual rear handles for comfort.
• Anti-tie down controls and totally enclosed electric motor for operator safety.
• Meets national and international requirements for hygiene and safety.
Transformer and Balancer also available.