DELTA Work Abattoir Aprons
- Dimension: 90 x 115 cm
- Very smooth
- Easy to clean
- Does not harden
- Very resistant to meat fats, blood and standard cleaning products
- Thickness: 300µm (white, red, orange, yellow, brown, blue, green)
- The apron should be washed with water at a maximum temperature of 40°C, with neutral non-acid disinfectant added and carefully rinsed with clear water.
- The apron must be hanged up to dry, without being wringed.
- The apron must be dry when it is kept in stock and must be replaced as soon as you notice signs of wear on it.
- This apron complies with the regulation (UE) PPE 2016/425 and the standard NF EN ISO 13688 (2013).
- Mechanical properties of the standard NF EN 14325 for paragraphs 4.4, 4.7, 4.9 and 4.10.
- Apron in accordance with EC N° 1935/2004 Regulation on materials and articles intended to come into contact with food.
- Apron in accordance with UE N°10/2011 Regulation on rubber materials and articles intended to come into contact with food. This PPE may be put in contact with all types of food except acidic food (PH inferior to 4,5).
- FDA section 175.105 (Adhesives) and section 177.1680 (Polyurethane Resins).
- Apron in accordance with Article 33 of the REACH Regulation N°1907/2006 and its amendments on products containing SVHC.
- Does not contain phthalate, silicone (and silicone derivatives), or bisphenols.
DELTA Work Apron
£12.50 Regular Price